Do you own a retail souvenir concession or gift shop that offers fossils, keychains, magnets, bookends and stone products?
Do you target tourists, metaphysical customer or gift buyers?
We offer hundreds of rock, mineral and jewelry products in dozens of categories directly imported to insure high quality and low prices.
We are a Wholesaler selling to businesses only.
No retail orders accepted from the general public.
Direct Importer = Quality, Supply & Savings
Being a direct importer, Pikes Peak Rock Shop President, Jeff Pranchak travels around the world to mines and factories to assure quality and dependable supply. Jeff is always looking for new sources and products to offer to retailers, airport & national park gift shops, concessions, new age & science/nature shops and tourist destinations.
Online Catalog Information
- Pikes Peak Rock Shop supplies products to Retailers only, with a minimum of $150 per U.S. order and $350 per international order. Retailers are defined as persons who possess a state or federal business license. Some states do not collect sales tax but every state we have contacted stated they require a business license to operate. Because of the rise of identity theft in our industry, INTERNATIONAL ORDERS must be paid for by wire transfer.
- If you are a New Customer, when you place your first online order you will be asked to register as a Customer of SHOPSITE to become a member of our online shopping system. Keep a record of your user id and password.
-If you are a Repeat Customer, you will need to login as a Registered Customer during the checkout process.
- Standard shipping from the warehouse is 3 to 5 business days. *During peak/busy seasons, shipping can take up 10 - 12 business days.* NOTICE: Starting January 2014, in an effort to provide fair service to all of our customers a $25.00 fee for Rush Orders will be applied to all orders that require shipping in less than 3 business days.
- All order prices are estimate. Actual product prices and shipping fees are calculated after the rock and mineral products are selected and weighed.
- Free freight is available for all orders exceeding $750 in the continental US, however the $4.25 signature required charge is not covered on residential deliveries. PLEASE NOTE! All residential addresses will be sent "Signature Required" unless otherwise stated at check-out. Free freight also does not cover the $12.50 COD fee on COD orders. (We do not accept COD terms for new customers, this option will be available to you after your first order is paid in full and you have an established order history.) Orders that exceed $550 and are below the $751 will receive a 50% discount on freight charges.
- All customers that are International, Hawaii, or Alaska will automatically be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Please note that there is a $5.00 handling charge associated with shipping via USPS and FedEx.
- Items listed as OUT OF STOCK are out of stock and do not count for your Free/Discounted Freight requirement NOR $150.00 order minimum.
- We no longer pay damage claims for orders shipped via the U.S. Post Office. This applies to orders both inside and outside the United States. Per Postal Regulations the RECEIVER is responsible for filing damage claims and is the only one who can receive a claims payment. If you have any questions please call or write. ALL packages mailed via U.S. Post Office will be insured. Insurance fees will be added to your invoice.
OUR STORE IS HUGE!
TO MAKE VIEWING THE SITE A LITTLE EASIER, PLEASE USE THESE TIPS.
- You can view specific product categories by selecting a category to the left and by using the menu above
- You can also search for products by entering a search term in the box above and clicking on the "Search" box.
- If you need to email us click here.